Return Authorization Policy
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization from Pinnacle.
- Opened, altered, obsolete items are not eligible for return.
- Requests for return of Non-Stock and Special Order items will be subject to the manufacturer's return policies.
- Requests for the return of merchandise for other than warranty purposes must be made within 30 days from date of invoice. All such returns will be credited at full purchase price (less any applicable freight charges) less a15% restocking charge
- Product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the issue date of the Return Authorization and the product to be returned must be in original packaging and in perfect re-sellable condition
- NEVER write the RA number or attach labels to the original packaging of merchandise.
- Call tags will only be issued for merchandise damaged in transit, shipped in error or defective out of the box
- if reported to Pinnacle Medsource within 10 days of customer's receipt of product.The customer is responsible freight charges in all other cases.