ProBasics SATINAIR APM II SATINAIR APMII350 LB CAPACITY - E0277 CODED
- Category: AP/LOW AIR LOSS MATTRESSES
- Manufactured by: ProBasics by PMI
- Packaging: Each
The ProBasics Satin Air APM offers a high performance alternating pressure relieving system consisting of individual inflatable air cells for optimal patient comfort with a low air loss feature. The ergonomically designed mattress easily fits on a standard Homecare or Hospital bed and features tie-down straps to hold it in place on a bed frame. A quick deflating release valve allows for a rapid CPR response in emergencies. The powerful pump features a low pressure audible alarm and non-alternating static pressure setting.
• The pump is powerful yet quiet and features illuminated indicators to facilitate monitoring.
• The mattress consists of 20 8" high air cells for better weight distribution. These deep air cells provide more comfort and prevent the patient from bottoming out. Cells can be replaced individually if punctured.
• Quick release air hose connections.
• In the event of a power outage the mattress hoses can be connected to each other to delay the deflation of the mattress until alternative arrangements can be made.
Dimensions: 78.7"l x 35.4"w x 8"h
Number of Cells: 20
Cell Size: 35.5"l x 4"w x 8"h (inflated)
Cells & Cover: Nylon with waterproof polyurethane coating
Weight Capacity: 350lbs
Dimensions: 11.8"l x 7.5"h x 3.7"d
Air Output: 7.5 liters/minute
Pressure Range: 30 to 50mmHg
Cycle Time: 8 minutes
Low Pressure Indicator
- SATINAIR APM2 — SATINAIR APMII